Remote/relocate to Armenia.
SALARY: around 4000 gross.
This company is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. It is best known for the world’s most powerful time series database and analytics engine dedicated to financial applications. The company is a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and its regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world.
This is an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps, using a modern Cloud-based technology stack.
Right now the company is looking for a Cloud Security Specialist who will bring their expertise to the company and will be part of a small team driving the cybersecurity strategy, implementation and compliance across the business. The new employee will help to implement Cloud-centric security policies, educate the staff, and work on security aspects of Cloud implementations for the customer.
What you will do:
- Contributing to Cloud security solutions such as SSO integration, security-oriented monitoring, encryption key management processes, identification and authentication.
- Monitoring and driving security policy compliance
- Responsible for establishing security requirements needed to provide services securely
- Assist with Cloud security assessments such as SOC-2 and client assessments
- Assist with hardening related to GDPR-sensitive data
- Implementation of new security-related technologies
- Responsible for embedding best practice security through evaluation of suppliers
- Defining requirements for risk and security and ensuring they are achieved
- Align activities to current BAU audit activities
- Manage and liaise with customer security representatives
- Familiar with SOC-2 or similar (e.g. ISO27001, COBIT)
- Familiar with Cloud Computing standards such as CSA CCM/STAR or ISO 17788/17789
- Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud (especially AWS), security threats in the cloud
- Practical experience with important elements of our technology stack including Terraform, Python, Ansible, AD, Kubernetes, and AWS native storage types and distributed computing technologies
- Understanding of Security processes and utilisation of security tools
- Relevant experience of RFQ,RFP evaluation and contract definition in Security, Risk & Compliance assessments
- Experience of security requirements in IT and Network technologies
- Private, hybrid and public cloud based solutions
- Good English language communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
The company offers:
- A competitive salary which can be discussed according to your expectations and technical background
- Opportunity to work remotely
- A flexible start of the working day
- A Health & Wellness benefits budget which includes medical insurance, paid holidays and sick days
But the main advantage that the company can offer you is an opportunity to join the team of passionate experts and contribute and influence the core quality of a global product!