Remote — EEA countries or UK (from 5 years).
SALARY: discussed individually.
This company is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. It is best known for the world’s most powerful time series database and analytics engine dedicated to financial applications. The company is a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and its regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world.
The company is seeking an experienced Data Engineer in the Implementation and Operations team. This team helps to implement, deploy, monitor and maintain standard product offerings in company's AWS hosted environments and in Customer’s environments to deliver high quality solutions.
What you will do:
- Writing client specific code on top of standard products as part of implementation (adopting product for client’s needs);
- Working on client side installations and configurations;
- Monitoring the errors for existing setups, troubleshooting and fixing code in collaboration with the product development team;
- Communications with clients on technical issues or implementation related questions.
The tech stack:
Python 3, pytest, JupyterHub and PyCharm IDE (but other IDEs are fine), Kubernetes, Airflow, Redis, Celery, AWS, Docker.
The company offers:
- сompetitive salary, which is discussed individually with each candidate and is based on his expertise.
But the main advantage is that will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your problem-solving skills using a combination of analytics, imagination, and talent!