Remote Armenia, Georgia, EEA countries (from 5 years).
Relocation to Armenia.
SALARY: is discussed individually.
This company is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. It is best known for the world’s most powerful time series database and analytics engine dedicated to financial applications. The company is a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and its regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world.
The team is seeking an experienced Python developers to help enhance company products and hosted regulatory services. You will be using the most advanced Python-oriented software stack, including programmatic code and query generation. And also you will communicate a lot with customers’ and partners’ technical teams. Python developer positions are open on several teams.
What you will do:
- Back-end microservices design, development, test coverage, code review.
- Many of the projects involve pipelined processing of large data sets (i.e. ‘big data’).
- Key aspects of development are solved using Python code that generates parallel time-series processing queries.
- Many tasks require the ability to develop an efficient algorithm.
The tech stack:
Python 3, Pytest, Pandas, Redis, Celery, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Django, Postgres.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, which is discussed individually with each candidate and is based on his expertise.
- A relocation package to move to Armenia.
- In addition, you can work remotely from anywhere in the world (outside of Russia/Belarus).
- Also the bonuses will be health insurance for you and your family and language classes.
But the main advantage is that you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your problem-solving skills using a combination of analytics, imagination, and talent.