Remote (not for all countries).
Relocate to Montenegro/Armenia/Georgia.
SALARY: for about 4000$ (is discussed individually, the company doesn't have a sharp limit).
There is an open position with relocation to Montenegro or remote work.
This is a high-tech IT company that develops its own IT products. It is an American company headquartered in Palo Alto that has faced specific challenges in hosting, core development, machine learning, web server security, and source code technologies.
The team consists of 300 specialists from the EU, the US and Eastern Europe who are not tied to an office reserve and work remotely permanently. Formed a strong technical development team.
The company is looking for a Linux engineer.
What you will do:
- Maintain and create GNU/Linux OS images like AlmaLinux, CloudLinux, Debian and
- Ubuntu for various cloud providers.
- Maintain and create optimized images for web hosting control panel solutions like cPanel, DirectAdmin, NoPanel and Plesk.
- Create Jenkins CI/CD pipelines for cloud images.
- GNU/Linux operating system and shell scripting experience.
- Experience with Ansible or Puppet or similar tools.
- Experience with Containers (Docker or Podman or LXC).
- Experience with Git.
- Basic Python programming skills
The company offers:
- Relocation package
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on performance reviews.
- Compensation in US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month of vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
But the main advantage that the company can offer is an opportunity to join the team of passionate experts and contribute to one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and influence the core quality of global products!