LEVEL: Middle and Senior.
SALARY: is discussed individually.
We're looking for a specialist to join an American startup
The company's product is the POS & E-commerce platform purpose-built to solve the biggest challenges in the retail market. It offers customizable loyalty programs, e-wallet services, online ordering, and delivery while keeping track of the customers every step of the way. Their product is a mobile-friendly solution that integrates e-commerce workflows seamlessly with in-store operations. The company strongly believes in an all-in-one platform approach. Their goal is to make their platform the only software-specific retailers use daily.
The team is looking for a specialist to help them get certified for US clients. For this position, you will need SOC 1 and SOC 2 certifications experience. You will need to be fluent in English as you will be dealing with clients and certification centres from Europe and the US.
What you will do:
- Threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Investigate, document, and report any information security issues and emerging trends.
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- You are familiar with technologies like SOAR, SIEM, threat intelligence tools, EDR, and NGFW.
- Preparing disaster recovery plans, etc.internals, Linux/POSIX, Networking, object-relational mapping (ORM) and Bash scripting.
The company offers:
In turn, the company offers compensation in US dollars, which is discussed individually based on the level of competence and expectations of the candidate. Also, the company offers an opportunity to work fully remote and flexible working hours.